survivor made mask
Our mask is operating on a buy-one-give-one model, so for every mask purchased, we will donate one to a hospital! This is in addition to all proceeds of mask sales going to support our staff of resettled refugee tailors.
Our first batch of donations for all orders placed since March was donated to the Morris Heights Health Center & MHHC Foundation in the Bronx.
- adult size mask
- designed to stop facial touching
- made from dual-layer organic cotton deadstock fabric
- machine washable and reusable
- light color for a cooler feel during summer months
- includes our signature "survivor made" label
If you are not sure if our mask is right for you, please consult our Mask Guide on our blog.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A NON FILTERING MASK. If you are sick with a virus, you should always wear the certified N95 mask. The ADIFF mask can be worn over any certified mask for extended wear, but does not have the same properties as the N95 mask.