tie dye mask
Our mask is operating on a buy-one-give-one model, so for every mask purchased, we will donate one to a hospital! This is in addition to all proceeds of mask sales going to support our staff of resettled refugee tailors.
Our first batch of donations for all orders placed since March was donated to the Morris Heights Health Center & MHHC Foundation in the Bronx.
- adult size mask
- designed to stop facial touching
- made from dual-layer organic cotton deadstock fabric
- machine washable and reusable
- light color for a cooler feel during summer months
- unique and fun tie dye print
- includes our signature "survivor made" label
- new adjustable elastic straps that can fit a wider variety of face sizes
- internal pocket for filter
If you are not sure if our mask is right for you, please consult our Mask Guide on our blog.