kid's tie dye mask
Our mask is operating on a buy-one-give-one model, so for every mask purchased, we will donate one to a hospital! This is in addition to all proceeds of mask sales going to support our staff of resettled refugee tailors.
Our first batch of donations for all orders placed since March was donated to the Morris Heights Health Center & MHHC Foundation in the Bronx.
- child size mask, fitted for kids from ages 6-8
- designed to stop facial touching
- made from dual-layer organic cotton deadstock fabric
- available in two fun, vibrant prints for kids
- new adjustable strap feature so it is able to fit more face sizes
- includes an internal pocket to add a filter
- machine washable and reusable
If you are not sure if our mask is right for you, please consult our Mask Guide on our blog.